I ordered quite a few products that I have heard a lot about but never tried (yes, I am, un-shamefully, a product junkie... and you love it!). Here's my haul:
- Herbal Essesnces Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner (HEHH)
- Herbal Essesnces Long Term Relationship Leave-In Split End Protector (LTR leave-in)
- Paul Mitchell Original The Conditioner Leave-In Moisturizer
- Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream
- Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner (AOHSR)
- Giovanni Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner
- Soft & Beautiful Just For Me 2-in-1 Conditioning Detangler
Oh yes, and I joined yet another challenge. This one is called BHM's Decadent DC Challenge. Obviously... it's a deep conditioning challenge since I've decided to start DCing twice a week because of the fact that my hair is getting quite a bit of moisture because of my baggying challenge. Oh the tangled web I've weaved! So that's yet another challenge to update on! Yay!
Also, I tried a caramel treatment yesterday and DAMN... it was awesome! I'll be posting the recipe for that in the coming days!
School was interesting yesterday... I hate all my classes, lol, but it's okay, I guess! I'm going to stick it out through this semester... I think!