So today is going to start my "Unbe-WEAVE-able" series!!
Since I'm planning on getting a sew-in in 2-3 weeks, I'm trying to do as much research as possible on what to do to make my weaved-up experience as beneficial as possible (IOW: how to NOT have a setback!).
I'm going to be doing hecka research and guess what?! I'll be coming back and sharing the info I find with you lovely ladies!!
Some of the things I want to cover in this mini-series are:
- How to determine the best regimen
- How to pick the right hair
- How long to keep the sew-in IN(!)
- What to ask your (potential) weaveologist
- How to FIND someone to do your install
- And any other questions that arise during my research...