- TAKE MY VITAMINS DAILY! #fail!
- Protective style and low manipulation style EXCLUSIVELY ...Yes! I did it! I pretty much bunned the whole month but did a BKO and a couple braid outs in there...
- No direct heat (durrr!!) #win!
- Use my sulfur/MN mix daily (or every 2-days if my scalp starts getting tender) HAhahaha. I prob used my mix like once this month... maybe GAs just aren't for me....
- Retain one inch (I will take progress pictures stretching a portion of hair from the back) I never got around to taking the pics so IDK if I made this goal but I don't think so... the only times I have gotten close to that amount of growth was when I was being consistent with vitamins.
- Get back to keeping my protein/moisture balanced and stable Ehh... not really... no setbacks but I definitely HAD to do a protein treatment this past weekend because my hair was over-moisturized