1) Top three things you love about your hair
- My thickness... if it ever went away I would cry (then cut it all off!)
- How "forgiving" it is... I can usually get away with a lot before I start seeing wear and tear on my strands.
- The color... it's dark but not JETTT black...
2) Top Three things you have learned since being on your hair journey
- I get the bulk of my growth in the spring... summer growth spurts are not usually in my hair's forecast!
- Regular deep conditioning=GREAT retention
- Long hair can be unhealthy #thatisall
3) Top three things you want to accomplish during your hair journey
- BSL by graduation (haha, though preferably by the end of 2011!)
- Help show other ladies (especially those I know IRL) that it IS possible to grow long hair without having "good" hair or being "mixed"
- Curb my PJism
4) Top Three things/Products you love:
- ORS Replenishing Conditioner
- HELTR Leave-in
5) Top three Hair inspirations (youtube or otherwise)
- Everyone! No, seriously, ladies with all lengths of hair inspire me! Women who can remain consistent to a regimen inspire me! There are toooo many to name! =)