Ebony was gracious enough to interview me as her May Rollersetting feature! I was so honored!! Check out the post **here** (and follow her blog if, for some reason, you're not already...).
Also, I've been awarded the One Lovely Blog award by two of my favorite hair girls: Jeni over at Just Grow Already! and Tai over at Stranded (thanks chicas!!). The requirements of the award are that I pass it on to 15 other bloggers as well as share seven random things about myself. Now, most people that I would have listed already have the award but I will go ahead and list them on here (so you guys can check 'em out if you don't know who they are!!)
- Jeni (of course! See her link above...)
- Tai (of course! See her link above...)
- Ty over at Long Way 2 Grow
- Brittany over at One&20
- Gabi over at GabiFresh
- Ebony over at Longing 4 Length
- Kathy over at Blutiful Blaq Hair
- KT over at HautePinkHeels
- Kim over at Fancy Flair Lady
- Aly over at It Better Grow
- Fiona over at LoveYourTresses
- Deb over at Prettiful Me
- Sharday over at The Awkward Stage
- Ms. D over at 6FootLongHair
- The Mrs over at From Mrs. to Mom
Seven Random things about Shika:
- I have a really bad memory when it comes to movies. While some people are able to rattle of lines from many of the movies that they love, I hardly even remember the characters' names, let alone whatever the heck they said during the film!!
- Every time people pay attention to my finger nails, they always comment on how tiny they are... I get it from my mom, lol she has baby nails too
- I have hand-writing dis-morphia (yeah, I just made that up!). I think I have sloppy hand-writing but most people tell me that my writing is extremely neat. (see my hand-writing **here**!)
- I fully believe in "companionable silence" which tends to make friends and family (and coworkers hehe) uncomfortable at times.
- I am not good and picking random facts about myself.
- The television show The Biggest Loser gives me LIFE!
- I'm going to be going to see the great Anita Baker perform this summer (my SECOND concert EVER!)
Thank you to all of my loyal readers, I truly appreciate you guys!!
Questions? Additional comments? Email me at HairIAmWORLD@gmail.com