Enter my plans for my personal Come-Back Challenge! It is my goal to be BSL by this time next year... so... by October 1st, 2013, I'm claiming that I will be Bra-Strap length!! But... how am I going to get there? Here's the
From August 2012 until December 2012:
- HARDCORE PS MODE!! Braids (which I currently have installed....), U-parts/Sew-ins (planned for October-December) and buns (to give my hair a breather between hardcore PS's) will all be utilized to allow my hair to grow, grow GROW!
- Vitamins and growth aids!! I will be starting the Priteva Challenge when I take my braids out in October... additionally, I want to try Bee Mine's growth serum in conjunction with wearing the U-Part (since it will be soooo easy thoroughly to cleanse my hair on a regular basis).
- BIG CHOP!! Don't be confused, I'm still a permie! In December, right before New Years, I plan on getting *snip snip, chop chop* action!
From January 2013 until October 2013:
- Roller-setting queen is back!! Prayerfully Ebony over at Longing4Length will be hosting Part Deux of the L4L Roller-Setting Challenge! I will be participating in that until it gets too hot to roller-set my hair anymore (around May-ish)! My hair THRIVED when I was roller-setting it regularly!
- HARDCORE PS MODE!! I will be utilizing braids, twists, sew-ins/U-Parts, and buns to protect my strands over the summer (when I typically can't be bothered with my hair ANYWAY [probably a contributing factor to my setback in the first place...]) and into the fall.
- BSL BABYYY!! I WILL be BSL by this point... come hell, high water, WHATEVER!
Questions? Additional comments? Email me at email@example.com