- I've started using shea butter and EVCO again (I haven't used them since the beginning of my journey!!). I guess there is something to be said about getting back to the basics!! My NG loves shea butter. Just a little shea butter and it's soft as butter and stays that way for days!
- The level of my PJism is kind of sad! I realized, last weekend, that I had TWO bottles, nearly done, of the same product! #WhereTheyDoThatAt??? The good news: I was able to use up three products with this past weekend's wash day! (SN: Check out my new page for Project Use it or Lose it!)
- I really love my NG... no wonder I always toy with the idea of transitioning! However, at the same time, I can't stand having to manage two extremely different textures of hair! And we all know the psychological trauma that comes along with shrinkage!!
- So... we all know that I had my relaxer dilemma 2012! I eventually decided to switch back to using no-lye relaxers, particularly SoftSheen-Carson's Optimum Care Anti-Breakage relaxer. However, after a little more research, I think I will try one more lye formulation (particularly the well reputed Linange line) on my relaxer after the one this month (#11days!)
- I am actually excited for my upcoming hair cut! Even though my hair will be much shorter, it will be healthier and just fabulous! =)
What are some of your hair-related random thoughts?
Questions? Additional comments? Email me at email@example.com