Happy New Year!!!!
- Relax no more than four times in 2013... while I don't plan on stretching for 30+ weeks in 2013, I do want to continue my 12-16 week stretches to maintain my hair's overall thickness.
- Trim as needed (every relaxer until I get rid of my thin ends!)--my length goal for 2013 is to reach full bra-strap length... I will not limit my trims but I do want to keep my scissor-happy tendencies in check!
- Keep direct heat usage to a minimum-- only one (optional) direct heat pass a month
- Continue on with Project Use it or Lose it. By 2014 I want to ensure that my stash is comprised of mostly staples with only a few PJ buys (because it's the opposite now!)
- I sound like a broken record every year but in 2013 I really want to try to be more consistent with my regimen... usually when life gets hectic, my hair regimen takes the first (and biggest) hit...
- Vitamins and water will be the theme of the year... I aim to take my vitamins (including a multi-vitamin) and drink at least 2L of water daily!
These are my overall goals; throughout the year there will be other, smaller goals (e.g. PSing for XYZ amount of time, rollersetting for ABC amount of time, etc).
What are your 2013 hair goals?
Questions? Additional comments? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org